What Fees Will I Pay?
We keep this as simple and straightforward for you as possible. Once you’ve enrolled as an ongoing student with us, you’ll make a tuition payment once a month. Your tuition payment will cover all foreseeable expenses associated with your regular lessons. You won’t be having to pay endless “add-on” fees for your instruction.
Broadway Family Karate All Inclusive Pricing includes:
$95/month (Tigers) – $115/month (Fundamentals Courses — Juniors, Pre-Teens, Teens & Adults)
- 6 days per week of instruction
- Special training events
- First uniform
- Promotion/rank exam
- Graduation Ceremony
- New rank belt
- Social Events (i.e., movie nights)
- Family events (i.e., Halloween safety)
- Orientation meeting
- Special weekly coaching lessons for students who need a little extra help in practicing and mastering a skill or who would like to polish and improve skills they already know.
- Special weekly “Make Up” lessons when you miss one of your regular lessons.
- Weekly character education lessons on topics such as courtesy, humility, and respect, including special written materials for you to use at home.