During our lessons this week, we will talk about some of the ways we can use the simple words “Thank You” to express our sense of gratitude and Thankfulness. Our in-class discussion lesson for this week follows below:
” ‘Thank You’ expresses gratitude, humility, and understanding.” — Alice Walker (author and poet)
We can use the simple words “Thank You” to express our thankfulness in many different situations:
- When someone has given us a compliment
- When someone has answered a question for us
- When someone has helped us
- How might you give another student a compliment in our karate lessons?
- What is an important question someone has answered for you?
- What is a way that someone has helped you?
Please share your answers to these questions, and your thoughts about Thankfulness, with our school community by using the form below: