During this week, we will be talking together about some of the things we are Thankful for in our karate lessons. Our in-class discussion lesson for this week follows below:
“Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses.” — Alphonse Karr (author and journalist)
Some of the things we can be thankful for in our Martial Arts training:
- A dojo to practice in
- Instructors to teach us
- Fellow students to help us learn and practice skills
- Friends we make in our lessons together
- Leadership Team members to be good role models
- Parents who are committed to getting us to our lessons
- Being part of the martial arts community
- What is something you are thankful for from your karate lessons?
- What is something you are thankful for during the holidays?
- What is something your are thankful for at school?
Please share your answers to these questions, and your thoughts about Thankfulness, with our school community by using the form below.