Just a few guidelines for how our upcoming T-Shirt Tie-Dye Party will work. Please see below:
- Arrive early for your session. See the information flyer attached here to find your time: Fun_Week_May_2017.
- Pick up your shirt from the staff and put your name on it. (Tag or inside the collar works best.)
- Dampen your shirt and tie it up — we’ll show you how.
- Your shirt goes in to soak, and you go in to class.
- After class (or 30 minutes), get your shirt from the soaking bucket.
- Put on some gloves and a smock, and put on the colors. More is better — messy is good. This is just about impossible to mess up.
- Bag up your shirt. We’ll take it home to rinse out, wash, and dry.
- Pick up your one-of-a-kind shirt when you come to class next week.
Follow this link to download a .pdf of these guidelines: Tie_Dye_instructions