This is our “Catch Up” week — Tuesday through Sunday, June 1-6.
We’ll have special private lessons available by appointment during this week. These will help you get caught up if you have had to miss a few lessons during the past few weeks.
During this week, we will be conducting:
- Private Make Up tests for your 1st Achievement Stripe.
- Private skill coaching & “Catch Up” lessons.
- Introductory Lessons & Family Conferences.
Please contact our Senior Instructor, Mr. Booker, at your earliest convenience to schedule appointments for these as needed.
We will also have a Black Belt Community Service Project taking place during this week:
- Board Breaking for Family Promise of Knoxville, lead by Ms. Emma Brosnan. Please follow the links below to access your information flyers.
- Board Breaking Sessions Schedule
- Family Promise Suggested Donations
Regular lessons will not meet during this week. We will resume our regular lessons on Monday, June 7.
Please follow this link to access your information flyer: